Blog Details

Exploring the Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Suryoday Yojana

Suntek Energy Systems Pvt Ltd, a pioneering force in the solar industry, has been at the forefront of the solar energy movement since its establishment in 2008. As the Best Solar Company in Hyderabad, India, Suntek has earned a distinguished reputation driven by innovation, quality, and a commitment to societal well-being.At Suntek, our mission goes beyond mere business. We are dedicated to empowering individuals and communities with the immense potential of solar energy. The recent introduction of the Pradhan Mantri Suryoday Yojana, a scheme by the central government to boost the solar industry, has opened up incredible opportunities to explore the possibilities of solar power like never before. We invite you to join us on this journey towards a cleaner and greener future through the Pradhan Mantri Suryoday Yojana.

Suntek Energy Systems Pvt Ltd wholeheartedly welcomes the Pradhan Mantri Suryoday Yojana launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This visionary scheme aims to democratize solar power by installing rooftop solar plants in 1 crore households across India, with the ultimate goal of making the nation self-reliant in energy. The Pradhan Mantri Suryoday Yojana presents an unprecedented opportunity for homeowners to embrace solar energy without any upfront investment.Under this scheme, households consuming less than 300 units of electricity monthly are eligible to have rooftop solar plants installed at no cost. With our expertise and experience, Suntek Solar is ready to play a pivotal role in the successful implementation of this scheme. We understand the significance of this opportunity and are committed to making a difference in the solar industry and in the lives of countless individuals and families.One of the key advantages offered by the Pradhan Mantri Suryoday Yojana is the promise of zero investment for homeowners. Through a solar subsidy, 60% of the project cost is covered, and the remaining 40% can be financed through a loan. This relieves beneficiaries of any financial burden. Additionally, the designated central public sector enterprise of the state takes care of the loan repayment, allowing homeowners to enjoy free electricity for the next 25 years.By harnessing solar power, beneficiaries not only reduce their reliance on traditional grid electricity but also have the opportunity to generate income by selling surplus power to DISCOMs. This not only ensures energy self-sufficiency but also contributes to additional savings of ₹15,000 to ₹18,000 annually. Thus, the Pradhan Mantri Suryoday Yojana empowers households economically and helps them become active participants in the renewable energy sector.To avail of the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Suryoday Yojana, individuals must meet specific eligibility criteria, including being permanent citizens of India, having a total family income below ₹1.5 lakh per annum, and belonging to the BPL category.

Conclusion:

Suntek Energy Systems Pvt Ltd stands as a leading force in the solar industry in Hyderabad, India. As one of the Best Solar Companies in Hyderabad, our dedication to excellence and sustainability is unmatched. With the introduction of the Pradhan Mantri Suryoday Yojana, which paves the way for solar empowerment, Suntek is poised to spearhead the movement towards a brighter and greener future. For those seeking to embrace solar energy and be a part of the renewable revolution, Suntek Energy Systems Pvt Ltd is your trusted partner. Explore our comprehensive solar solutions today and embark on a journey towards a more sustainable tomorrow.

Whatsapp Chat